Although Technology is everywhere even in shoes, so what about the smartwatches that give you more access to your contacts. Today In this list you will find Best Smartwatches under 200 dollars. Although if you’re on a tight budget so surely this post will help you out.
Best Smartwatches 2018 under 200 dollars
Pebble SmartWatch – Black is the cheapest product in our list because this smartwatch comes with the great features like calendar, calling, texting or more. One of the great features of this watch is Water Resistant, you can use this smartwatch even in a swimming pool.
Let’s check out it’s best features:
- Notifications at a glance: calendar events, text and emails, incoming calls, and more.
- Includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and weekly insights.
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Built-In microphone: You’re in a swimming pool or in any situation where you don’t want to write a message so at this time voice note function of this smartwatch will help you. You can easily send voice notes to your contacts.
- According to Reviews, Sometimes it does not show contacts
- Display is dim
- Unfortunately, There is no Touch Screen
- Not all apps are so good
Skagen Hald Gray Leather Hybrid Smart Watch
Skagen Hald Gray Leather Hybrid is one of the cheapest another product about best smartwatches 2018 under 200 dollars on our list. A great design of this product feels you best in front of your friends and family. It’s coming up with only 1 color, Grey which shines its beauty.
- Our first wearable designed: You will do texting, check your calendar, emails or more functions are included.
- By connecting to your Android device or iPhone and the SKAGEN app, the watch sends discreet, filtered-by-you smartphone notifications when you receive a text, email or call
- Track your every day: You also use this watch like a track and easily be able to track your daily activities.
- This stylish wrist: This Smartwatch comes with the “Always On” function which you probably see on the Samsung Handsets.
- Compatibility: It’s Compatible with Android 5.0 or above and will all IOS DEVICES.
- Smart features are worthless
- Not be good with oily hands
- Not Compatible with the android devices below 5.0
Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch
In 3rd Number, we selected the Ticwatch E Most Comfortable Smartwatch because of its unlimited functions. The main thing is pricing, In 160$ you will get more best features then your expectations. So let’s check out its features
- Android Wear 2.0: Get your favorite apps and watch faces. Request a car ride.
- Follow your fitness: Track walks, runs, rides, heart rate and strength training with Google Fit and your favorite fitness apps. Get coaching, measure your heart rate, and even stream music, right from your wrist.
- Your personal voice assistant: This is the exclusive watch that supported Google Voice Assistant and you will be able to ask any question with your assistant.
- 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.
- Battery Life is not much good as they promising on the Amazon page
- Not Supported Water Resistant Effectively
- Issues of Android Wear Os which is a disaster
Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
This is one of the great smartwatches that supported most of the third apps. With it’s rotating bezel function you can easily access your apps and notifications within seconds. In the price of 167$ (at this time). Let’s check out its features
- Send and receive texts, calendar notifications, news updates and more right on your wrist. and Battery performance may vary depending on network conditions and configuration, and device usage.
- With rotating bezel and unique circular interface, easily access your apps and notifications. OS-Tizen based wearable platform.
- With a circular design and stainless steel construction, the Gear S2 matches your style.
- Thousands of third-party apps available. Simple Download and Used
- Interchangeable bands and hundreds of available watch faces. Please refer to the User Manual before use. It doesn’t have speakers, hence use Level U Bluetooth headphones to hear music
- No good customer support in case of any situation
- The display is very small
- Sometimes phones don’t ring ( they might update you soon)
Fossil Q Grant Stainless Steel Hybrid Smartwatch
Fossil Q Grant Stainless Steel Smartwatch comes with every problem solutions. It’s supported on all devices, you can receive texts and call even faster than a second. At the price of 175$ you will get a lot of features, let’s breakdown it’s functions.
- Looks like a watch, acts like a smartwatch—these no-charge hybrid smartwatches feature built-in activity tracking, filtered notifications and multiple time zones
- Snap a photo, ring your phone, control your music and more with the customizable link button
- Track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned and monitor your sleep duration and quality
- When a notification or alert arrives for a text, email or app update, a gentle buzz lets you know right away. This wrist essential is always on, always connected with a battery life up to 1 year (based on usage) and automatically syncs to your phone
- Fit your style with interchangeable straps – compatible with all Fossil brand 22mm straps. Compatibility: Android OS 5.0+, iPhone 5/iOS 9.0+, Smartphone App
- Not accurate step count
- Very heavier
- The Company says it’s supported water resistant but not written in Amazon Page
Thank you so much for reading this best smartwatches 2018 under 200 dollars post officially by Lowerprice8c. I hope now you will be able to select your best smartwatches under 200$ from this list. If you’re like this post leave a comment below.